Do you have unsightly nails?
Are you embarrassed to go barefoot at the beach? Are your nails thick and causing discomfort? You may have a fungal infection of the nail bed which is medically termed “Onychomycosis”
Over the last 3 years we’ve been getting some amazing results with helping people with fungus on their feet. This is one of the most common problems that we treat to help people get a great benefit with.
The problem is if you don’t get this treated you’re going to end up with unsightly toes and you’re going to have a negative self-image. You don’t want to be walking around Sydney showing your toes because your toes just look quite ugly.
The good things is, once you get the right intervention, this is the upside
- Attractive toes which you are not afraid to show off outside.
- You can walk comfortably and you don’t have to worry about the negative self-image anymore because you’re going to be super confident walking around in thongs and sandals beachside.
With our Lunula Laser machine, there are some even increased further benefits.
- It’s a cold laser so it’s 100% pain free.
- The device is computer automated to ensure consistency of coverage of the nail which is a brand new feature.
- We know from first hand experience that Cold laser is far superior to Hot laser systems.
Research, clinical trials and antidotal evidence indicates that this laser provides far better patient outcomes than by using hot laser therapy which other clinics use.
- This also has a higher success rate than conventional treatments and there’s no recovery period after, so you can wear socks and shoes immediately after treatment.
- We were the first practice in Australia to have this revolutionary new laser and have pioneered the process.
Here are some before and after photos, so you can see what this amazing laser has done for our previous patients