Do you need relief from bunion pain?
Bunion pain is one of the top 3 cases of foot related injuries that we see here at Modpod.
Whether your bunion pain is caused by tight shoes, flat feet, or feet that pronate (roll inwards) it will be a major issue for you (and your exercise plans) if you don’t act early.
Bunion pain can be a serious problem for you. Ranging from discomfort when doing the simple things like getting out of bed right up to debilitating pain when trying to walk or run and everything in-between, it’s a nasty condition and one that needs to be treated fast once it presents and ideally prevented in the first place.
Is the pain stopping you from doing what you love?
If you’ve ever experienced bunion pain or you are currently experiencing it then you already know that it can make even the little things feel difficult. Oftentimes our patients will report that they just can’t get up and go anymore, playing with the kids gets harder and exercise becomes near impossible. And those dreams of running? Not a chance…
The reality is that you are all focused on living healthy and active lives, but how can you get fit and stay that way if you’re unable to exercise pain free?
Quite simply put, you can’t, and that’s a problem.
The real challenge comes in first of all, identifying if you are prone to developing bunions in the first place so that measures to avoid it can be put in place, and secondly, accurately diagnosing what has caused your bunion pain if you are already suffering with it so that the best and fastest pain relief treatment can be administered to help you in your individual situation.
Who it’s for?
- If you currently have bunion pain that is bothering you, getting worse or simply not improving
- If you are finding hard to fit your feet in shoes
- If you are embarking on a new exercise program and want to prevent it from rearing it’s ugly head
- If you wear your shoes down unevenly or have low or high arches.
- If you are about to increase your exercise, particularly with regards to running and walking.
What will you get?
- Get crystal clear about what is causing your painful bunions, and how to best avoid it in the first place
- Discover the best self-managed tips specifically for you to help you get pain free FAST
- Leave the session with confidence of knowing exactly what to do for your individual situation so that you can get back to the life that you want in a step by step and proven way.
If you are suffering from painful bunions, and want to get back to enjoying your life, or if you want to ensure that you avoid developing this nasty condition in the first place then give us a call to book a time.
Call now 1300 856 594
or fill in the form below and we will contact you.