Introducing the most advanced technology in fighting nail fungus.
Are you embarrassed to go barefoot at the beach? Are your nails thick and causing discomfort? You may have a fungal infection of the nail bed which is medically termed “Onychomycosis”
Over the last 3 years we’ve been getting some amazing results with helping people with fungus on their feet. This is one of the most common problems that we treat to help people get a great benefit with.
The problem is if you don’t get this treated you’re going to end up with unsightly toes and you’re going to have a negative self-image. You don’t want to be walking around Sydney showing your toes because your toes just look quite ugly.
The good things is, once you get the right intervention, this is the upside
- Attractive toes which you are not afraid to show off outside.
- You can walk comfortably and you don’t have to worry about the negative self-image anymore because you’re going to be super confident walking around in thongs and sandals beachside.
Fungal Nail Treatment
Laser Toenail Fungus removal – How it Works
"Very friendly, professional staff using the latest technology. Being treated by Lance, who is a top bloke and super knowledgeable."
"I had a very positive experience. I saw Colin who is very professional and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend."
"Great podiatrist who really took care of my issues. Very friendly and accomodating reception staff. Would highly recommend this clinic."
With our Lunula Laser machine, there are some even increased further benefits.
- It’s a cold laser so it’s 100% pain free.
- The device is computer automated to ensure consistency of coverage of the nail which is a brand new feature.
- We know from first hand experience that Cold laser is far superior to Hot laser systems.
Research, clinical trials and antidotal evidence indicates that this laser provides far better patient outcomes than by using hot laser therapy which other clinics use.
- This also has a higher success rate than conventional treatments and there’s no recovery period after, so you can wear socks and shoes immediately after treatment.
- We were the first practice in Australia to have this revolutionary new laser and have pioneered the process.
Here are some before and after photos, so you can see what this amazing laser has done for our previous patients.
So if you have a negative self-image about what your toes look like when you’re not hiding them, then this is for you.
Fungal Nail Assessment
In this session you will:
- Get crystal clear about what is causing your deformed fungal nails and what benefit you can expect to get
- Find out the best self managed tips to help you towards healthier looking nails
- Leave the session with the confidence of knowing exactly what to do to get healthier looking nails finally.