- Practice established for over 25 years
- Video and digital pressure plate analysis
- Our results are reflected by our numerous patient, and medical referrals
- Convenient location in the Dee Why Grand Commercial Suite
- Same day appointments
- Experienced senior podiatrists that will map out a thorough individualized treatment plan
Looking For An Experienced Podiatrist In Dee Why?
- We offer solutions to all foot related problems, from sports injuries to general foot care, fungal
nails and diabetic foot care.
- We all so have a special interest in treating children and their growing feet.
- We cover all acute and chronic foot injuries to achieve the most optimal outcome for you.
- We have built strong relationships with local medical practitioners if an of referral is needed.
Odds are that you have probably suffered from bunions or heard someone complain about them at some point in your life. Bunions are a common deformity that affects the hallux, more commonly known as the big toe in your foot.
Being active people we understand the frustration of not being able to exercise due to heel pain. Heel pain is a debilitating condition and if not treated quickly and effectively can result in prolonged pain. We have developed treatment strategies to help reduce symptoms and get you back to your normal activities as soon as possible.
Are you embarrassed to go barefoot at the beach? Are your nails thick and causing discomfort? You may have a fungal infection of the nail bed which is medically termed “Onychomycosis”. This is one of the most common problems that we treat to help people get a great benefit with.
During consultation we will:
- Identify what is going on for you and what the source of the problem is
- Provide you with treatment to get you moving in the right direction immediately
- Create a tailored solution to help you get the results that you want personally
We Can Accomodate Your Urgent Foot Care Needs
Why Choose Us
No matter what the reason, you are our priority and we are committed to helping you get better.
Brendan qualified with a Bachelor of Applied Science (Podiatry) in 2004. He has worked in private practice in both Sydney and Canberra and currently has a consulting role with the Australian Defence Force.
Originally from Ireland, Colin immigrated to Sydney in 2009, having previously lived in Sydney from 1998-2001.
My Foot health career began over 20 years ago working in ski and mountaineering shops, fitting ski boots and climbing boots…..
Dr Tariq Khan
Dr Khan graduated as a podiatrist in 1993, and went on to complete a BSc Hons in Podiatric studies (1994) and then undertook a Doctoral Research (PhD) on Phytochemical, Biological and Clinical evaluation of Thuja occidentalis on Verruca pedis at the University of London.
$15 Off First Visit
Copyright 2020 – ModPod Podiatry