- Practice established for over 20 years
- Only clinic in city to have zebris pressure plate integrated treadmill
- Our results are reflected by our numerous patient, and medical referrals
- Convenient location
- Same day appointments
- Experienced senior podiatrists that will map out a thorough individualized treatment plan
Looking For An Experienced Podiatrist In The Sydney CBD?
- We were one of the first podiatry clinics established in the CBD over 19 years ago.
- We offer solutions to all foot related problems, from sports injuries to general foot care, fungal
nails and diabetic foot care.
- We cover all acute and chronic foot injuries to achieve the best outcome for you.
- Call us today for an appointment so we can start your healing process!
Lance Penn talks about why ModPod is so passionate about feet!
Odds are that you have probably suffered from bunions or heard someone complain about them at some point in your life. Bunions are a common deformity that affects the hallux, more commonly known as the big toe in your foot.
Being active people we understand the frustration of not being able to exercise due to heel pain. Heel pain is a debilitating condition and if not treated quickly and effectively can result in prolonged pain. We have developed treatment strategies to help reduce symptoms and get you back to your normal activities as soon as possible.
Are you embarrassed to go barefoot at the beach? Are your nails thick and causing discomfort? You may have a fungal infection of the nail bed which is medically termed “Onychomycosis”. This is one of the most common problems that we treat to help people get a great benefit with.
During consultation we will:
- Identify what is going on for you and what the source of the problem is
- Provide you with treatment to get you moving in the right direction immediately
- Create a tailored solution to help you get the results that you want personally
We Can Accomodate Your Urgent Foot Care Needs
Why Choose Us
No matter what the reason, you are our priority and we are committed to helping you get better.
Lance Penn has over 20 years’ experience in private practice. I grew up and qualified in Johannesburg, South Africa and ran a busy private practice before moving to Australia in 2001.
Reid is originally from New Zealand where he trained and practiced until immigrating to Sydney in 2009.Reid joined the ModPod team in January 2013 after a few months of traveling.
Dr Tariq Khan
Dr Khan graduated as a podiatrist in 1993, and went on to complete a BSc Hons in Podiatric studies (1994) and then undertook a Doctoral Research (PhD) on Phytochemical, Biological and Clinical evaluation of Thuja occidentalis on Verruca pedis at the University of London.
$15 Off First Visit
Copyright 2020 – ModPod Podiatry