Plantar Plate Tear / Rupture
- Icing the injured area.
- Short term anti inflammatory medications (e.g. ibuprofen) to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Seek podiatry consultation.
- Podiatrist may prescribe strapping the toe into a downward position to align it in order to help healing, footwear modifications, orthotics.
- We may prescribe special boot or shoe if your case is severe to keep weight completely off the ball of your foot.
- Foot and ankle surgeon for surgical treatment when non-surgical measures fail to alleviate pain and begin to limit your lifestyle.
You don’t have to suffer any longer.
or email us and we will contact you email@example.com
Request a Call Back
$15 Off First Visit
Only valid to New Patients to ModPod
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
Not to be used in conjunction with EPC programme